Predictions of shock arrival times at the Earth
This page shows the predictions triggered by the CMEs observed at 21.5 Rs. CME data was retrieved from the NASA's DONKI system during the last fours days.
CME observed at 21.5 Rs: 2019-03-20 18:19
- Time at C2: 2019-03-20 08:24
- Radial speed: 541.0 km/s
- Half angle: 41 deg
- Eruption location: N01W14
- No flare association was found
Predictions for Earth:
- In-situ shock speed: 568.30 km/s
- Shock arrival time: 2019-03-23 05:54 (i.e. predicted transit time: 69.52 hours)
The model used for predicting the interplanetary shock propagation was SARM (Núñez et al., Space Weather, 2016).
Last update: Thu Mar 21 01:16:38 CET 2019